South Korean IT giant LG Electronics claimed to redefine the definition of a global smartphone for Myanmar customers at the launch event of LG G3 smartphone – the successor to its LG G2 – in Yangon.
LG G3, developed under the firm’s “Simple is the New Smart” concept, was touted as “empowered with the best of what current technology has to offer,” and promised to provide consumers with a user experience more ambitious than anything offered before by LG.
“The smartest innovation in a fast evolving smartphone market is creating harmony between advanced technology and a simplified user experience,” said Min Park, managing director of the LG Electronics Myanmar.
“LG G3 is the result of our effort to actualise that idea into a tangible product. And we are extremely pleased with the result.”
– 5.5-inch Quad HD display with 538ppi with four times the resolution of HD and almost two times higher resolution than a Full HD display
– 13MP OIS+ (Optical Image Stabilizer Plus) camera with a Laser Auto Focus that can shoot sharp images
– Polished metallic skin on the rear cover that is lightweight and fingerprint-proof
– Floating Arc form factor and Rear Key
– Redesigned graphic user interface (GUI)
– Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 801 (up to 2.5GHz Quad-Core)
– Display: 5.5-inch Quad HD IPS (2560 x 1440, 538ppi)
– Memory: 16/32MB eMMC ROM / 2/3GB DDR3 RAM / microSD slot (128GB max)
– Camera: Rear 13.0MP with OIS+ and Laser Auto Focus / Front 2.1MP
– Battery: 3,000mAh (removable)
– Operating System: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
– Size: 146.3 x 74.6 x 8.9mm
– Weight: 149g
– Network: 4G / LTE / HSPA+ 21 Mbps (3G)
– Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth Smart Ready (Apt-X), NFC,
SlimPort, A-GPS/Glonass, USB 2.0
– Color: Metallic Black, Silk White, Shine Gold, Moon Violet, Burgundy Red
– Other: Smart Keyboard, Smart Notice, Knock CodeTM , Guest Mode, etc.